Caboose CP 437477 Restoration Project
Restoration of the caboose CP 437477 was completed over 2018/2019 with funding assistance from the Columbia Basin Trust. Originally built by the CPR in 1954, this car was one of the first of its series to be constructed from steel. It is also one of the first caboose cars to feature a central cupola.
This beautifully restored piece of rail history is accessible year-round in the museum's rolling stock yard.
Restoration work completed by Ed Koski & Jimi Young.